Inksmith Tattoo Oil
Inksmith Oil. Skull Doodle Edition.
No fillers, just pure plant power, bottled.
We spared no cost to source for the highest quality and most effective botanical ingredients to offer daily care for your healed and older tattoos.
This solar-infused blend can help to care for your inked skin more effectively after the initial healing phase, and keep the colours looking deeper and more vibrant throughout the lifetime of your tattoo. It is not for use on open wounds.
It takes time (two to four weeks) and patience to make the Inksmith Oil. The result is a happy, delicate and lightweight herbal remedy for your inked skin. Please be advised that you should first and foremost follow your artist's aftercare instructions.
- Housed in a clear glass dropper bottle
- Not for use on open wounds (fresh tattoos)
- Handmade in small batches to guarantee freshness
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Your Ritual: Depending on the size of your tattoo, start with one drop and increase if needed. Follow up with a sunblock (minimum SPF 50) on your tattoo whenever you find yourself in direct sunlight for the rest of your life.
- Ingredients: Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Hand Harvested Calendula Flowers and Rosebuds, Vitamin E Oil.