Kecik — Trinket Dish
Doodling has been a big part of our artistic expression since we were little. The free expression and organic shapes that come to fruition still carry that element of fun for us today.
Enter Kecik - a little clay trinket dish adorned with doodles. Use it to store jewelry, keys, paper clips, bobby pins and other small items that tend to otherwise get misplaced or lost.
This design was created freehand, no two will be the same. Put it on your bedside table, vanity, near the entryway or gift it to a loved one. Each dish is made to order so design/color distribution will vary.
- Diameter: 9.2cm
- This clay holder is a 100% handmade product and can show marks of this process. Any inequalities, scratches or spots are not accidental, they constitute the uniqueness of each individual art that I create with passion and love.
- This holder was made using air dry earthen clay and terracotta, painted with acrylics, sealed with a glossy sealer and finished with two coats of matte varnish.
- To clean, use a dry cloth to remove surface dust. Never use any harsh chemical cleaners. Do not get wet or soak. Air Dry Clay is not waterproof.
- In case of staining, gently clean the area using a soft dry brush first, followed with a moist towel, then wipe dry immediately.
- While these pieces are sturdy, they are susceptible to breaking so be gentle with them.