Kurl Curd — Hair Styling Pudding
There's nothing like flexing your natural hair texture. Maintaining definition can be an issue, especially when you're dealing with humidity, but, Kurl Curd is here to help. Think of it as a cross between a conditioning serum and a hair gelée.
Use Kurl Curd in moderation for smooth, shiny, nourished strands without that crunchy stiffness or weight. Play around with using your curd alone, or on top of a leave-in conditioner and an oil. Like all hair products, it’s a trial-and-error situation to find out what works best for your locks.
Vitamin B5: It can help prevent moisture loss and smooth the cuticle of each strand. It’s touted as a weightless volumizer that lifts hair and makes it look fuller and softer. The strength, volume, and structure it creates is soft and moveable. Panthenol's binding properties allow it to coat and seal the hair follicles, lubricating the shaft and making the hair appear glossy and brilliant.
Tea Tree: Soothes the scalp, treats dandruff, and improves overall scalp health.
Silk Protein: It can strengthen and reinforce locks, thanks to its content of cysteine, one of the main amino acids needed to produce keratin. And because silk proteins possess an insane ability to retain water, they infuse the hair with moisture and repair damage. It’s a one-two punch: hydration and strengthening.
- Light hold + conditioning + shine
- Housed in a clear glass jar
- Storage: best kept refrigerated
- Your Ritual: work small amounts of gel through damp/wet hair as needed. Define and style as desired. Can be diffused or air-dried but remember touching it during the drying time will lead to frizz. Despite it's name, Kurl Curd works for all hair types and/or textures.
- Ingredients: Distilled Water, Tea Tree Hydrosol (Australia), Olivem 300, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyquaternium 7, D-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), PVP VA 64, Nasturtium Clover Fragrance Oil, Liquid Germall Plus, Bergamot Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil.