Laidback Lavender Foot Soak
A long day of work can be rough on the feet. All that pacing, walking, running and driving around, takes a toll on your tootsies. Our Laidback Lavender Foot Soak is soothing and healing, without any nasties. So run some warm water into a basin, add a few scoops of this mix to the water and give your feet a treat.
Epsom salt removes toxins from the body that can cause irritation, inflammation, and body pain. Whether you’re looking to relax the body, soak away stress, or soothe tired feet - this blend can help make you feel lighter.
We've loaded it with magnesium-rich Organic Epsom Salt, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, and New Zealand Pacific Ocean Organic Sea Salt. We've combined these salts with Cold Pressed & Unrefined Andiroba Oil (said to helpful with muscle and joint aches), Vitamin E Oil, aromatic essential oils, organic peppermint leaves, eucalyptus powder, organic rosemary leaves, and lavender buds.
In these days of having to isolate, taking time to care for yourself with a spa day can be vitally important. This herbal foot soak can easily be part of your home footcare routine.
- Handmade to order
- Housed in two clear glass jars
- CAUTION: This product contains essential oils. Please talk to your doctor before use if you take any medications or have any health concerns.
- Your Ritual: Fill a basin/bucket or a foot-sized tub with warm water until it's deep enough to cover your feet. Using a clean, dry spoon, scoop 1 – 2 tablespoons of the foot soak mix into the basin. Soak feet for 10 – 20 mins for best results. Gently wipe feet with a clean cloth/towel. Finish each foot soak with a cool water rinse. Follow up with your favourite foot cream.
- Frequency of use: You can soak your feet once a week or fortnightly.
- Ingredients: Organic Epsom Salt, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, New Zealand Pacific Ocean Organic Sea Salt, Rosemary Leaves, Peppermint leaves, Eucalyptus Powder, Lavender Buds, Cold Pressed & Unrefined Andiroba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Essential Oil Blend.