Petty Powdr Cleanser
Control the cleanse.
Inspired by ancient Indian and Japanese beauty rituals, Petty Powdr gently cleanses, travels well in both carry-ons and gym bags, and makes for a pretty rad customizable experience.
Besides the science-kid appeal of turning one substance into another, what sets powder cleansers apart from the rest is that because they don't contain water - all active ingredients remain potent and undiluted. They're also free of fragrances, alcohol and preservatives.
For Petty Powdr, we use a base of kaolin clay, multani mitti (fuller's earth) and Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI) which is a gentle coconut derived surfactant. Kaolin and multani mitti help absorb excess oil while conditioning skin.
All you need to do is add a couple of drops of water. And with a little agitation, you have a creamy gentle foaming cleanser, ready to shake you out of a skincare slump.
- Handmade fresh to order
- Housed in a PET plastic bottle
- Best used within 12 months
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. Remember, don’t let water get in the bottle because these talc-like textured blends do not contain any preservatives.
- Your Ritual: Shake a small amount of the product into the palm of your hand and depending on the type of cleanse you desire, adjust the amount of water to be added. For more exfoliation, use less water to feel more texture, and for more of a general soft cleanser, use more water. Apply on wet/damp skin.
- Ingredients: Kaolin Clay, Multani Mitti, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sweet Almond Oil, Gromwell Root, Organic Calendula Petals.