Rosehip + Acid Drops
Let’s try to get your skin some clarity.
Rosehip + Acid Drops is a water-free solution with 1% salicylic acid, designed to help gently exfoliate skin and decongest pores.
This solution has a base of olive squalane, rose hip and abyssinian oil. We’ve also used Bisabolol, "a well-known skin-soothing ingredient that is often included as a calming agent in bio-active formulas or products designed for sensitive skin."
“Rose Hip Oil is a non-fragrant emollient plant oil that has antioxidant properties and is a rich source of skin-beneficial fatty acids.”
“Abyssinian oil is derived directly from nature. It's extracted from the seeds of the Ethiopian-native Brassica Abyssinica plant, to be exact. This oil is loaded with omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E.”
“Olive Squalane is a emollient that helps prevent moisture loss and restores suppleness to skin · Also functions as an antioxidant and helps strengthen skin's barrier. Despite its sebum-like nature, squalane feels surprisingly lightweight and non-greasy.”
"Salicylic Acid (also called beta hydroxy acid or BHA) is an ingredient that is able to exfoliate by dissolving the bonds that hold the dead cells to skin’s surface. Because salicylic acid is oil soluble, it also has the ability to penetrate into the pore lining and exfoliate inside the pore. This makes it effective for reducing breakouts, including blackheads and whiteheads. Unlike physical exfoliants, salicylic acid offers hydrating properties that may enhance the result of smooth, soft skin. Another unique advantage is salicylic acid’s ability to gently soothe aggravated skin thanks to its inherent calming properties."
- Made fresh to order
- Housed in a clear glass dropper bottle
- CAUTION: salicylic acid is best suited for those with oily skin and superficial acne. For those with dry, eczema-prone, or sensitive skin, the drying ingredient could be too harsh and lead to irritation. Please perform a patch test (for one to three days) on your upper forearm before applying it on your face.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Your Ritual: DO NOT use with other AHA/BHA products in the same routine. To start, apply 1–2 drops of the solution towards the end of your skincare routine, after cleansing and more watery products (such as water-based serums). It can be applied all over your face and neck or only on the affected area. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes. Once you have applied it you're going to leave it on the skin, there's no need to wash it off.
- Frequency of use: Start by using Acid Drops one to two (1–2) times a week, at night. Make sure you’re paying attention to your skin and how it is reacting at every step.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Ingredients: Rose Hip Oil, Olive Squalane, Abyssinian Oil, Octyldodecanol (liquid fatty alcohol, non-volatile emollient), Salicylic Acid, Bisabolol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).