WYLD Body Oil
Divine oil and herb blends that sink in without leaving a trace. Delicately and harmoniously folded together to create a skin affinity ritual powered by the natural magic of raw ingredients. Keep your skin moisturized, soft and lightly scented.
What makes WYLD special is that we use an emollient that adds a lightly conditioning, silky finish, enhances texture and is an antimicrobial agent. C12-15 alkyl benzoate is safe on skin and helps keep the active ingredients dispersed throughout both formulas.
These beautifully aromatic oil blends nourishes and protects, while grounding your senses, and relaxing your body. Let these luxurious, skin-loving botanical oils work their plant magic on your skin.
- Rose Blend: Aloe Vera Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Evening Primrose Oil, Rose Essential Oil, Petitgrain Essential Oil, Rosewood Essential Oil, Dragon's Blood infused Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Organic Rosebud Petals.
- Butterfly Pea Blend: Grapeseed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Babassu Oil, Baobab Oil, Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Indian Sandalwood Essential Oil, Blue Tansy Essential Oil, Neroli Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Organic Butterfly Pea Flower Petals.
Calendula Blend: Passionfruit Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sacha Inchi Oil, Macadamia Oil, Neem Oil, Rosehip Oil, Copaiba Oleoresin, French Lavender Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Honeysuckle & Wild Musk Fragrance Oil, Licorice Extract, Vitamin E Oil, Polysorbate 80, Organic Calendula Flower Petals.
- Red Carnation Blend: Organic Soybean Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Green Tea Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Gypsy Water Fragrance Oil, Frankincense Frereana Essential Oil.
- Elderflower Blend: Hemp Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Nasturtium Clover Fragrance Oil.
- Handmade to order
- Housed in a clear glass dropper bottle
- Best used within 6 - 8 months
- How To Use: if you’re using a body oil on its own, apply while your skin is still slightly damp post-shower to lock in moisture. If you’re pairing it with a lotion or cream, use the oil last, as a final step to seal in all the moisture from the other products. Allow a few moments for complete absorption, before getting dressed.