Production, Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping throughout Malaysia and some countries around the world. We use POSLAJU to ship your package domestically and Flexipack International by POS Malaysia internationally.
- Kindly note that shipping takes place Monday-Friday only during standard business hours. Any order placed during non-business hours will be processed the following business day. You will be informed if otherwise.
Because our items are made fresh and usually customized, processing begins after payment has been received. Please take note of this while choosing your preferred payment method.
We take extra precaution while packing your items for delivery, especially if they’re housed in breakable containers. However, we regrettably cannot provide guarantees on the condition of the parcel you receive as that is in the hands of the good people working at POS Malaysia. If something arrives in less than satisfactory conditions, please feel free to send us an email with photographed evidence along with your order number and we will do our best to resolve your issues/grievances.
Domestic (Malaysia) Shipping
All our products are made to order (unless stated otherwise), please allow fourteen to twenty one (14 – 21) working days for production and shipping. This extended time frame is due to changes in our processes with the Movement Control Order in place. We will do our best to get the items out to you as soon as possible.
Shipping Rates – West Malaysia
- RM8 for orders below 1kg within West Malaysia
- RM10 for orders between 1kg – 2kg within West Malaysia
Shipping Rates – East Malaysia
- RM14 for orders below 1kg within East Malaysia
- RM16 for orders between 1kg – 2kg within East Malaysia
All our products are made to order (unless stated otherwise), please allow fourteen to twenty one (14 - 21) working days for production and shipping.
- All international customers will bear the cost of any fees, duties, taxes or any surcharges which may be imposed by your country.
- Please note that customs policies may vary widely from case to case for each country, as such make sure you check with your local authorities prior to placing an order to confirm tax and duty fees.
Zone 1 Country List
Brunei, Singapore, Cambodia,
Hong Kong, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines,
Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam
- Upon placing an order with The Raw Rebel, you will receive an order confirmation via email. If you have questions about your order kindly contact us via email at email@example.com. Please include your order number in the subject of your email.
Cancelling an Order
- When an order is placed on therawrebel.com we begin processing the order immediately, to ensure prompt delivery. We will not be able to cancel or change an order once it's submitted.
- In cases where customers happen to experience an allergic reaction from using any one of our products, a free replacement will be provided with a tweaked formula to address those concerns. If a refund is preferred (and meets the eligibility requirements), the full amount of said product will be returned to the customer.
- To ensure you’re eligible for a refund, approximately 90% of the product must be remaining in the original container.
- Only cash refunds for the product value are available and it will be processed within one week.
Refunds are not allowed under these circumstances:
- The products estimated arrival time has been delayed.
- The batch you received appears different compared to the previous batch you ordered. Due to the delicate nature of using natural ingredients, the scent, appearance of the product might differ slightly. This does not affect the effectiveness of said product.