Scentient Being — Body Spray no.3
Scentient Being no.3 is a zesty, lively fragrance with invigorating citrusy notes, powdery hints of flowers and a ruthless twist of fresh bamboo stalks that lend elegance to this fun fragrance. All of this is mellowed by spicy cardamom layered on a base of buttery and heady resins and balsams, paired with woody oriental undertones.
This blend is inspired by crushed fruit, citrus groves, optimistic summer days, and the possibility of mischief as sunset rolls around. Think of sunshine, picnics, garden parties and knowing that warmth is as integral to a summer-inspired scent as fruit and freshness. It’s buoyant without being too sweet.
The spirited citrus notes won’t linger for hours, rather it provides a short but powerful burst of super projective freshness. The dry down takes you on a journey to the Spice Souk in Marrakech or the Khari Baoli in Dehli. No.3 is an invitation to soften into a deep state of openness.
The perfume works with your body chemistry to create a smell that is unique to the individual. No.3 has uplifting top, middle, and base notes that open and reveal themselves throughout the day as they alchemize with your skin.
Top: Lemon, Orange, Ginger, Ylang Ylang, Rosewood, Bamboo, Tea, Black Pepper.
Heart: Yuzu, Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Patchouli, Raspberry, Osmanthus, Anise, Cinnamon, Egyptian Musk.
Base: Cardamom, Peru Balsam Resin, Myrrh, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Heliotrope, Mimosa, Cedarwood, Damask Rose.
- Handmade in small batches
- Housed in a clear plastic bottle with a white cap
- Important: Always perform a patch test before applying any new fragrance. A patch test can easily be done by applying the fragrance on your inner elbow and waiting 24-48 hours. If you experience any redness or irritation discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Good To Know: Avoid spraying near or on fabrics to prevent any potential discoloration. As with all fragrances, body chemistry has everything to do with the outcome of the scent and endurance.
- Storage: Store away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Shelf Life: Best used within the first year of purchase.
- Your Ritual: Shake well before each use to awaken the scent. Spray lightly on pulse points. To make the scent last longer, apply on moisturized skin or spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it.
- Ingredients: Proprietary blend of essential oils, Proprietary blend of fragrance oils, Resins, Synthetic mixture of volatile oils.