Axillarating — Roll On Deodorant
Parade your pits, freely.
Axillarating is an aluminum, bicarbonate and paraben free, liquid deodorant formulation. This natural roll-on wonder imparts a lovely fragrance to your underarms that is discreet after application. There's no harsh stinging and the roll-on dispenser bottle makes it a breeze to apply.
This formula will leave you smelling fresh for six to eight hours. It is also free of baking soda and is safe to use on sensitive skin. Axillarating acts on the surface of the skin and does not block the detoxifying mechanism of perspiration (you will still sweat, as you should). Although it has a milky white appearance straight out of the bottle, it dries clear and does not stain clothing.
P/S: While stocks lasts, we'll be giving out a free pit scrub sachet to help get rid of the gunk/stickiness from using commercial deodorants. If you are switching from a chemical antiperspirant, your body may need some time (up to a few weeks) to adapt and flush out your pores, which the aluminum in conventional antiperspirant blocks.
- Lasts for 6 - 8 hours
- Handmade in small batches
- Deo: Best used within three months of opening
- Scrub: Best used within six months of opening
- Your Ritual (Scrub): Put a small amount of the scrub in your hand and gently rub onto wet armpit. Scrub gently then rinse.
- Your Ritual (Deo): Shake before each use. Apply directly onto clean underarms. Wait until it's absorbed before dressing.
- For Pit's Sake Ingredients 50g: Salt, Charcoal, Sodium Sulfoacetate, Coconut Oil, Fragrance Oil (skin-safe).
- Axillarating Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Orange Extract, Citrus & Green Tea Fragrance Oil.