Scentient Being — Body Spray no.2
Scentient Being no.2 is an airy, green-centered fragrance with swirls of sun-kissed fruits, herbs and aromatic woody notes underscored with a subtle spiced base.
This blend is inspired by the desire to explore nature. Think of leaves, branches, wilted flowers, harvested herbs, and the smell in the air after it rains. It is a symphony of scents that is reminiscent of a magical place lost in the heart of the forest. No. 2 is the olfactory equivalent of vivacious verdancy and/or forest-bathing.
Imagine carrying an enticing bit of paradise with you all year round. The air is always thick with the scent of ancient trees, sage and rosemary. The citrusy notes dance in the air, adding a touch that feels almost like sunshine filtering through the trees. You feel energized and yet calm.
The perfume works with your body chemistry to create a smell that is unique to the individual. No.2 has fresh top, middle, and base notes that open and reveal themselves throughout the day as they alchemize with your skin.
Top: Green Notes, Cloves, Sea Salt, Bergamot, Papaya, Pineapple.
Heart: Rosemary, Sage, Mandarin Orange, Juniper Berries, Incense, Pine Needles, Patchouli, Vetiver.
Base: Oakmoss, Cedar, Sandalwood, Amber, Green Tea, Nutmeg, Freesia, Orris Root, Lily, Lemon, Cardamom.
- Handmade in small batches
- Housed in a clear plastic bottle with a white cap
- Important: Always perform a patch test before applying any new fragrance. A patch test can easily be done by applying the fragrance on your inner elbow and waiting 24-48 hours. If you experience any redness or irritation discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Good To Know: Avoid spraying near or on fabrics to prevent any potential discoloration. As with all fragrances, body chemistry has everything to do with the outcome of the scent and endurance.
- Storage: Store away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Shelf Life: Best used within the first year of purchase.
- Your Ritual: Shake well before each use to awaken the scent. Spray lightly on pulse points. To make the scent last longer, apply on moisturized skin or spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it.
- Ingredients: Proprietary blend of essential oils, Proprietary blend of fragrance oils, Synthetic mixture of volatile oils.