Serene Sea Salt Body Scrub
Don’t let exfoliating skin below your neck fall by the wayside. Serene is a buttery, foaming soap enriched with natural exfoliators and moisturizing ingredients that buff away dead skin with ease.
This clever concoction doubles as a body wash, so you won't need a second product on the days that you exfoliate. Regularly sloughing off dead, dull skin can make all the difference when it comes to achieving smooth, glowing skin.
"When used as an exfoliator, sea salt offers your skin a boost of trace minerals. The trace minerals in sea salt include magnesium, calcium, sodium, and potassium. It also aids in the removal of toxins and the reduction of inflammation."
"Shea butter is hydrating, has antioxidant properties, and soothes irritation."
"These Vitamin E beads are biodegradable and not harmful to the environment or marine life. They turn soft and crushable with a gentle rub-out in the finished scrub. Once crushed, each bead delivers the active ingredients directly on skin."
- Housed in a clear glass jar
- Medium to strong buffing action
- Note: Not for use on open wounds or those with active stage eczema
- Good to know: A jar is good for four (4) exfoliating sessions. Using a physical exfoliator allows you to tailor the intensity of your scrub so that it suits your skin.
- Your Ritual: Wet skin, apply the scrub in circular motions; start at your feet and move upwards towards your heart to enhance circulation. Maintain gentle pressure. Rinse off the body scrub with lukewarm water. Continue using a circular motion with your fingers to remove the excess exfoliating particles from your body. After your shower, follow with a good moisturizer.
- Ingredients: Glycerin, Sugar, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Organic Sea Salt, Essential Oil Blend (Patchouli, Thyme, Lemon), Vitamin E Beads (contains Vitamin E and Vitamin C).